DECEMBER 2 - 7:00 PM
MEET THE ARTIST
Since their formation in 2006, the Ball Brothers have rapidly made their mark in Christian music by finding a musical balance between the old and the new. "We've never been to a place where every person in the audience was the same age. On the contrary, most places we go have a mixture of young, middle-aged, and older people. So, our music style and song selection is based around that blend. It's great to see a grandmother and granddaughter worshiping together and enjoying the same music. We get to see that on a regular basis," says lead vocalist, Daniel.
What can someone expect when they hear the Ball Brothers? A mix of musical styles, melted together by tight, four-part harmony. Each song is hand-picked to be message-driven, and theologically sound. Their goal is to spread the message of the Gospel and encourage believers.
One won't have to look very far on the internet to find out what the Ball Brothers are like "behind the scenes." The guys have a popular Facebook series called, "Rollin' with the Ball Brothers" that offers an inside look into their ministry and lives on the road. "Rollin' with the Ball Brothers” is our way of tearing down the divide that sometimes separates us from our audience. We're not interested in promoting ourselves as "rock stars." We're interested in showing everyone how God can use "normal" people for His honor and glory," says Daniel.
From over 100 million online video views, to Gaither videos, to national television appearances; from Youth Conferences to Senior Retreats; from Sunday morning worship service, to Saturday afternoon at the state fair; the Ball Brothers thrive in a balanced ministry, carving out a sound and approach that is uniquely their own. Regardless of your age or musical preference, the Ball Brothers invite you to see and hear the difference.
- Their hit song "It's About the Cross" hit #1 on the iTunes Christian Chart and has been seen over 45 millions times online.
- Their current project “Dynamic” made the top #5 on the iTunes Christian Chart.
- Won the 2017 AGM "Male Group of the Year" award. Won 2011 Singing News “Horizon Group of the Year” award.
- Appeared on the popular Gaither Homecoming video series.
- Performed at Faith Fest in 2018 to a crowd of 20,000 people.
- Shared the stage with some of the biggest names in Christian music including: Casting Crowns, Mandisa, Jordan Feliz, The Gaither Vocal Band, Point of Grace, Jason Crabb and many more.
- Travel world-wide performing 120 concerts per year.
The Ball BrothersLinks
© Copyright www.moonfamilytheatre.com